Kid's Tasman II (New Navy)
Due to high demand, we are limiting purchases to 2 pairs per customer.
With its thick (but super light!) sole and soft wool lining, the Tasman can work as a slipper or a shoe – or both. Slip on for school, play dates, camping, or just around the house.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
Treadlite by UGG™ Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
- Suede upper
- UGG® Tasman braid detailing
- 17mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool lining or 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell lining
- 17mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool insole or 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell insole
- Foam footbed
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding or textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo
- RN 88276
- By UGG®
- Made in Vietnam
Item No. 1019066K
KID'S SIZING GUIDE
HOW TO MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the below steps:
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.