Fine tuned for your foot, the multi-purpose women’s Tirra brings crazy comfort to the adventure of your choosing.
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most
- A contoured EVA midsole gives you arch support that most sandals lack, Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Spider Rubber outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a resonsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- Best for: day hikes, light hikes
- Half pair weight for size W7,M9,I2/3,T4,K13,Y4: 9.0oz
- This style is recyclable only through our TevaForever recycling program. TevaForever accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.