2023 Holiday Gift Guide
With just a few weeks left until Christmas morning, it’s time to decide what you’re getting for everyone – or what you want for yourself. If you want to be the biggest hit around the Christmas tree, start shopping our holiday favorites now!
- Step into winter comfort with our cozy selection of slippers and shearling-lined footwear. The UGG Tasman is everyone’s year-round go-to slipper. Functional, fashionable, and versatile, the UGG Tasman can be worn inside, outside, and with any outfit or personal style. This is the perfect gift to get when you don’t know what to get someone – who doesn’t love a cozy pair of slippers?
- Slide a pair of the UGG Coquette slippers under the tree and wait for the excitement. These slip-ons are great for wearing around the house (they’re ideal for anyone who doesn’t like to wear socks – we all know someone like that!), or slip them on before heading out the door – their hard sole makes them great for indoor and outdoor wear. They run a bit big, so you may want to size down if your recipient is between sizes.
- Birkenstock has also jumped on the cozy shoe train with their Boston Shearling slip-ons. You get all the benefits of Birkenstocks with an added layer of warmth. They come in all different colors, giving you plenty of options for everyone on your list.
- Double the coziness and comfort with the Birkenstock Arizona Big Buckle Shearling Teddy Eggshell. It’s just like the Boston Shearling, but with shearling on the outside as well – it’s the perfect way to bundle up this holiday season.
- Got a runner in the family? Get them a pair of shoes that can be used for everything from walking the dog and taking out the trash to long-distance running and training. The On Cloud 5 is perfect for any runner. They’re lined with zero-gravity foam to protect your feet and knees from wear and tear. They’re also made with recycled materials, so you can look good and feel good.
- The Hoka Bondi are another great option for the athletes in your life. These high-tech shoes have it all: zonal rubber placement for weight savings, a Durabrasion rubber outsole for different terrain, and an Ortholite® hybrid sockliner to protect your best friends – your feet! They’re also made with vegan materials to help you feel great about what you’re purchasing.
- Winter weather can be a major obstacle, but you can help your friends and family deal with that with a new pair of winter boots. Get them the tried-and-true Blundstone 585. With premium, water-resistant leather, you never have to worry about cold feet again. Blundstones are lightweight, comfortable, and shock absorbent – perfect for all-day wear. They also have an extra set of footbeds for a more custom fit than off-the-shelf boots.
- Resist the rain, snow, and mud with the Birkenstock Highwood. These are the most comfortable boots you’ll ever own, with a Deep Blue footbed that molds to your foot’s shape over time and a microfiber, moisture-wicking lining. They’re perfect for any weather, with a natural leather upper and rubber sole for added traction.
- Fashion meets function with the Daroca W1U-8505. These ankle boots have a cushioned insole for all-day comfort. They’re made with 100% calfskin leather to last you for years to come (you can check out our blog post on the benefits of leather shoes here).
So what are you waiting for? Start shopping today so you get your order in time for Christmas morning!
Brand Highlights: Birkenstock
Arahi 7 Review
Looking for a new go-to sneaker? Hoka’s Arahi 7 just dropped, and it might be our new favorite shoe. These surprisingly-light stability sneakers aren’t like any others on the market. The biggest upgrade from the Arahi 6 is the new upper which we think not only looks better but also adds some great tech and comfort features. The lacing and zonally engineered, flat-knit upper allow your foot to stay down in the middle while having extra room in the toe box, creating a comfortable step. The lacing is also more adaptable with narrow feet, so they’re comfortable for all foot types. If you have a wider foot, we would suggest trying the Wide width since the upper can feel a bit more narrow, especially for longer distances.
How To Tell If Your UGG Tasmans Are FakeThe UGG Tasman are all the rage right now, and most of us are willing to do whatever we can to get our hands on them. Unfortunately, there are people out there who know that too, and they’ll take advantage of your enthusiasm. With plenty of fakes out there, we put together a list to help you spot a pair of fakes before you get saddled with them.
Valentine's Day Gift GuideValentine’s Day is right around the corner, folks, which means it’s time to get your heartfelt cards written and your gifts purchased. If you’re not sure what to get, we’re here to help.