*Sale shoes may have slight defects, damaged boxes, or have been display shoes. We have inspected each pair to ensure they are still in good or like new condition. All sale shoes are final sale.
Introducing the ReEmber, an earth-friendly remake that employs 100% recycled ripstop, rib knit, and microfiber. Delivering the same toasty warmth and indoor/outdoor versatility as its predecessor, this quilted bootie treads lighter with a recycled EVA and rubber outsole and features Teva RAPIDresist technology.
- In between sizes? Size up for the best fit.
- Best for: All-day wear, Getting around town, Relaxing at the campground
- TevaRAPID RESIST protective coating allows water to bead off treated materials, ideal for misty mornings and light rain
- 100% recycled adventure-ready ripstop upper inspired by classic outdoor gear, 100% recycled polyester rib knit collar, 50% recycled polyester collapsible heel for easy on and off
- 100% recycled polyester microfiber lining for a soft more premium feel against the skin
- A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
- Midsole made from up to 50% recycled EVA provides maximum, lightweigth comfort
- Rubber outsole made from up to 50% recycled rubber provides durability and traction
- Added Aegis® antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay
- Features a regrind midsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials, Features a regrind outsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- RN 88276