Dansko's flagship classic for all-day support and unmistakable style has taken on a critical roll of providing comfort to those in the nursing, hospitality and other occupational fields.
- High quality full-grain oiled leather upper follows the natural contours of the foot.
- Instep collar is generously padded.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Nonallergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8.5-9), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.